- Riham Fouad Mohammed, "The Impact of Anthropology and Folkloreon Zora Neale Hurston’s Fiction"
- Asmaa Mansour Ahmad, "Depiction of Childhood in Graham Swift's Waterland, Ngugi Wa Thiong’O’s Weep Not, Child and Mildred Taylor's Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry"
- Hend Abdel Men'em, "Myth in Modern Drama: A Comparative Study in Selected Works by Bernard Shaw and Tawfiq Al-Hakim"
- Talaat Mohamed, “The Stages of Development in the Poetry of Robert Southey” (2008)
- Ashraf Said Qutb Metwally, "An Analytical and Critical Assessment of the Major Poems of Archibald MacLeish" (2007)
- Shaimaa Mohamed Said, “Features of Humanistic Psychology in Selected Plays of Lorraine Hansberry" (2006)
- Moh. Ahmed Mustafa Al-Leithy, “A Study of the Themes of Love and Death in Hardy’ s Later Poems” (2005)
- Heba Subhi,“Representation of Human Issues in Fornes’s Theatre” (read abstract)
- Eid Ahmed Abdel Wahab, “Objectivity as a Critical Criterion in the Criticism of Matthew Arnold and T. S. Eliot” (2005)
- Dahlia Akram Kashmiry, “An Assessment of Maya Angelou's Poetical Works in the Light of the African-American Culture" ( 2005)
- Ahlam Othman, “A Study of Contemporary Irish Plays Adapted from Greek Tragedy” (2005)
- Naglaa Fat'hy Mahmoud, “Features of Postmodernism in the Poetry of John Ashbery” ( 2005)
- Walid Hosny Abdel Azim, "Seeking Freedom in Selected Novels of Richard Wright" (2004)
- Nashwa Moh. El Sheimy, "Children's Stories as a Mirror of Society: A Comparative Study Between Carroll's Alice Adventures in Wonderland & Through the Looking Glass, and Baum's The Wonderful Wizard of Oz" (2004)
- Mervat Ahmed El Sheikh, "A Critical Study of O'Casey's Major Plays"
- Abdel Karim Qutb Shehata, "The Jewish Traits in the Fiction of Saul Bellow and Bernard Malamud"
- Lamees Mohamed, "The Individual and Society in the Short Stories of Anita Desai & Salwa Bakr" (2004)
- Manal Abdel Nazir, "The Psychological Depiction of Characters in Edgar Allan Poe's Gothic Short Stories
- Mona Kassem Moh. Ali, "Social and Moral Aspects of Galsworthy's Major Plays" (2004)
- Hany Ali Mahmoud Abdelfattah, "The Conflict in Tennessee Williams Plays as a Means of Social Criticism" (2001)
- Fatma Al-Zahraa Yaseen, "The Theme of Conflict in Jane Austen's Novels" (2001)
- Ibrahim Moh. Gad, "The Moral Edification in the Major Plays of Lillian Hellman: A Technical and Thematic Study" (1996)
- Nashwa El Sheimy, "Politics & Literature: A Study of the Contemporary American Fiction of the Middle East Since 1990" (2010)
- Heba Moh. Nabil Zaki, " The Impact of Colonialism on the Plays ofWole Soyinka and Hanif Kureishi: A Comparative Study" (2008)
- Ahlam Othman, "Myth in Contemporary Native American and Egyptian Fiction:
A Comparative Study" (2010)
- Omneya Nour el Din Abdul Aziz
- Ahmed Saber, "Tennyson: The Poet of An Age"
- Lamees Mohamed Mohamed, "Sense of Place in Selected Novels of Patrick White and David Malouf" ( 2006) (read abstract)
- Hany Ali Mahmoud Abdelfattah, "The Impact of the Vietnam War on American Drama" (2004)
- Abdel Karim Qutb Shehata, "The Jewish Question in the Fiction of H.G. Wells and Ihsan Abdel Qudoos: A Comparative Study"
- Mervat El Sheikh, “The Image of the Protagonist in African American Drama (1920s- 1970s)”(2005)
- Mohamed Ahmed Al-Leithy, “The Rural and the Political Features in Seamus Heaney’s Poetry” (2005)
- Manal Abdel Nazir, "Features of the Postcolonial Experience as Depicted in Two Indian Novels: R. K. Narayan's The Painter of Signs, and Nayantara Sahgal's Rich Like Us" (2004)
- Sami F. Abou Seif, "Sylvia Plath & Anne Sexton: Two Confessional American Poets" (2002) ( Channel Programme with Prof. Malcolm Hayward IUP)
- Noura Abdulla Turki, "Cleopatra in British and Egyptian Literature" (1994) With Prof. Safaa El-Shatter